We've done it again. We've helped our valued client, Mickey Curran Painting in WA win BIG! Mickey's won a 5 year contract to carry out maintenance works to 80 0Government facilities including all WA schools, TAFE's law courts, fire stations, bus depots and train stations.
It was a big job but we're so pleased we were able to help Mickey secure this contract. Information developed by TenderWise included:
- All response documentation using the tender forms provided by the tender issuer, Programmed Facility Management, who were engaged by the WA Government's Building and Management Works to deliver a range of maintenance services across 7 Government agencies.
- Compliance requirements
- Demonstrated experience of the company
- Demonstrated experience of personnel
- Organisational Delivery approach
- Health and Safety Management Plan
- Health and Safety Induction and Training Program
- Drug and Alcohol Policy and Procedure
- Quality Manual
- Employee details, inductions and qualifications
- Organisational chart
- Buy Local response
We didn't have long to turn this around (just 7 days) but we made it with an awesome result. Even Programmed FM acknowledged the quality of the submission, with the Senior Contract Administrator stating "we wish to compliment Pauline from TenderWise for a comprehensive and impressive suit of documentation and thank her for her assistance in obtaining Silver rating for your company".
If you have an awesome business but have no idea where to start when it comes to pitching for business or creating a tender submission, give Pauline a call on 0400 514570 today, or email email@example.com. We're here to help!